FREE MONEYS TIPS

We Teach You Till Billionaire

12:09 PM

Why Should I Go In To Business

Posted by Aree Tone WoW |

Business Motivation And Tips

Rohit Kochgaway was very upset with his boss for his rebuking him today in office. He was very upset with his job. When he reached home in evening his wife got the penalty for asking to go out in form of bad mood. After one Hour at home, he exploded the bomb...

He is quitting the cozy job and wants to go on his own.

Is that the right reason to start a long whirl winding journey of business? Rohit was upset with the present job. Does it make him knowledgeable enough to go alone. Is not it running from present only?

If you want to be in your own business because you are ‘sick and tired of being told what to do’, because you want more ‘freedom’, or because you are unappreciated or undervalued, forget it. These are not reasons for starting a business; these are reasons for running away from your present job. If you want to ‘make a lot of money’, that’s probably not a great reasons either. It is a fine and

Worthwhile goal, but if it is your prime motivation it is not going to be enough to get through the lean years.

Before starting our company I was a software engineer by profession and I loved to program and design the software packages. But I certainly do not wanted to live like a programmer battling out there with the machine codes and following someone else order even to why I should design the very codes of my works.I also see a big opportunity coming on my way in my industry. I jumped out and exclaimed “ That’s enough, I want to enjoy myself working for myself and enjoy it too. And also wanted to give it a try.”

Enjoy. I couldn’t afford not to give this new venture a try.

This, I believe , is at least part of the motivation of most people who successfully start

A new business: a feeling that if they never tried they would always regret it .It is what gives you the

Momentum to get out the front door, to cut the corporate umbilical cord, and what makes it possible

To keep going! even when everything else makes you feel like turning back. Starting a business is a

Financial and professional commitment. But even more, it is an emotional one.

I have a friend who, five years ago, started what has become a very successful apparel manufacturing

Firm. He told me recently that if he had known then what the first two years were going to be like, he would have never gone through it.

We never had it that rough, but I could relate to what he was saying. There are so many moments in

Starting a new business when the negatives outweigh the positives that any feelings of satisfaction

Are very small compensation. There are times when it is the emotional alone that keeps you going.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe